They say that dogs are man’s best friends and that’s true. But there are many great things that we as humans can learn from our little furry pets that can help better our lives and give us a better outlook on life.
I decided to share with you a few things that people can learn from a dog, that I recently found or a Pinterest page. I thought that these were very interesting and the museum it would be something fun for everyone to think about.
Things humans can learn from a dog
1.Never pass up the opportunity for a joyride
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy
3. When love ones come home, always run to greet them
4. When it is your best interest, practice obedience
5. Let others know when they have invaded your territory
6. Take naps and stretch before rising
7. Run, romp, and play daily
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm
9. Be loyal
10. Never pretend to be something you’re not
11. If what you want lies buried, dig for it
12. When someone is having a bad day be silent sit close by and nuzzle them gently
13. Thrive on attention and let people hug you
14. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do
15. On hot days drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree
16. When you are happy, dance around, and wag your entire body
17. No matter how often you’re scolded don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout, just run right back and make friends
18. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk
Which one of those following lessons from a dog or your favorite? Are there any other things that we can learn from a dog? What do you think? Please take a moment and share them.
Have a great day and stay safe!