Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl…
- Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry it towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
- At this point, the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a “Power-Wash” and “Rinse”.
- Have someone open the front door of your home. For the safety of everyone around, be sure that these are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
- Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift the lid.
- The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
- Good news!! Both the cat and the toilet will be sparkling clean!!
I hope these directions brought a little smile to your face, a giggle to your heart, and laughter to your soul!!!