I recently came across the following story that I found interesting and inspirational. Unfortunately, I do not who wrote this analogy, I think that this is something that will inspire people whose desires and goals in their lives are to become leaders in their everyday lives.
In the Jungle:
1. The Elephant is the biggest
2. The Giraffe is the tallest
3. The Fox is the wisest
4. The Cheetah is the fastest
Yet, the Lion is the King of the Jungle even without any of these qualities.
1. The Lion is courageous, bold, walks with confidence, is daring and never afraid.
2. The Lion believes it is unstoppable.
3. The Lion is a risk taker.
4. The Lion believes any food is for him.
5. The lion believes any opportunity is worth trying.
1. You don’t need to be the biggest.
2. You don’t have to be the tallest.
3. You don’t have to be the wisest.
4. You don’t have to be the fastest.
All you need is “courage.”
All you need is the “will to try.”
All you need is the “Faith” to believe it is “Possible.”
All you need is to believe in yourself and believe that you can do it.
The Lion never walks alone! It is the only big cat that lives, hunts, and eats in groups. This quality demonstrates that we all need each other to succeed…whether it be in a family, neighborhood, workplace, Church/Mosque/Synagogue, and the nation at large!
Never Walk Along!
Stay in the Lion’s Mood!
That’s the mood for winners…regardless how old you are!
Have the Mind of a Lion!!!