WOW! How fast time flies! If the baby boomer rock stars were revising their hits with new lyrics, they would look something like the following.
- Bobby Darin’s: “Splish, Splash, I Am Having A Flash!”
- Herman’s Hermits: “Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Walker!”
- Ringo Starr: “I Get By With A Little Help From Depends!”
- The Bee Gees: “How Can You Mend A Broken Hip?”
- Roberta Flack: “The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face!”
- Johnny Nash: “I Can’t See Clearly Now!
- Paul Simon: “Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver”
- The Commodores: “Once, Twice, Three times To The Bathroom!”
- Procol Harem: “A Whiter Shade Of Hair!”
- Leo Sayer: “You Make Me Feel Like Napping!”
- The Temptations: “Papa’s Got A Kidney Stone!”
- Abba: “Denture Queen!”
- Tony Orlando: “Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall!”
- Helen Reddy: “I Am Woman; Hear Me Snore!”
- The Beatles: “I Get By with a Little Help From Depends”
- Steely Dan: “Rikki Don’t Lose Your Car Keys”
- The Rolling Stones: “You Can’t Always Pee When You Want”
- Credence Clearwater Revival: “Bad Prune Rising”
- The Who: “Talkin’ ‘Bout My Medication”
- The Troggs: “Bald Thing”
- And, last, but NOT least,
- Leslie Gore: “It’s My Procedure, and I’ll Cry If I Want To!”
Have a Great day and SMILE!!
Lolol love it!
Sad, but true.
Thanks for the smile
HA HA HA
I see several of my favorites!