I recently saw a short list of some “Rules of Life” compiled by Whisper of the Heart, that I found interesting and served as good reminders on how to keep life simple and enjoyable. I hope that these simple rules will help you look at life in a simpler and healthier way.
Seven Rules of Life
2. What other think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything…give it time.
4. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness…except you.
7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Sexuality Virginity Abortion Rape Pornography God Meaning Love LGBTQi Transgender Liberalism Divorce intersectionality
A Place Where God Speaks to Hearts
breathe to write
Shining God's light in the world's darkness
A directory of wonderful things
Welcome to my site to find inspiration and nourishment for the body and soul
Feminist reflections on fitness, sport, and health
"Feel more Confidence, Strength and Happiness here everyday"
What's New at Duke University Press
a life of serendipity
Seeing, feeling and exploring places and cultures of the world
Inspirational, Motivational, and Heartwarming Stories
A great WordPress.com site
Conversations with Kindred Spirits
Jean M. Cogdell, Author-Writing something worth reading, one word at a time in easy to swallow bite size portions.
Christian Prayer and Mystical Theology
Surviving the everyday struggles of an Inside Salesman.