A while ago, I saw this great list of things that can help all of us to love others in effective ways. I thought that they were something that I would like to share with you. It is my hope that they help you as you search for different ways to love.
1. Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2. Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3. Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4. Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5. Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
6. Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7. Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8. Trust without wavering. (1 Corinthians 13:7)
9. Forgive without punishing. Colossians 3:13)
10. Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)
Just read this recently somewhere and never tire of it, Such a great list!
Welcome back Coach….
Nice for all the great reading in the Bible! I love reading verses & chapters in the Bible & my best one is the Proverbs! So cool!
LikeLiked by 1 person