Once again, I am humbled and honored to receive the “One Lovely Blog” award. I was nominated by my dear friend at especiallymade.wordpress.com. She is a sweet, God loving soul and I am proud to accept this award from her.
I am humbled because I never thought or expected to ever get nominated for any of these awards. The fact that I have been privileged to be the recipient of these awards is simply heartwarming.
I would like to pass this award on to 7 lovely bloggers. Here are my nominees:
A Few Drops of Sunshine
If you would like to post about this award and pass it on to others, here are the rules.
1. Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
2. Share seven things about you
3. Pass the award on to seven nominees
4. Thank the person who nominated you
5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
Last and certainly least, here are 7 random things about me.
1. I was a small college DJ for 2 years in Miami in the 80’s.
3. My wife is a GREAT baker!
4. I enjoy listening to all kinds of music.
5. Before I was a teacher, I was a dishwasher in several eating establishments..
6. I forgot my best friend’s wedding ring for the wedding ceremony when he got married.
7. My two sons are taller than me now…and I am 6’3” tall!!