I am very humbled and honored to accept the “Superstar Blogger Award” from my dear friend at “The Always Believer” She has a tremendous page that I would strongly encourage everyone to visit. It is filled with very stories, news, quotes, pictures and other goodies that will uplift your spirits and enlighten you every day!!
I am always amazed by how many times I am nominated for awards. When I first started this blog last spring, I never imagined that I would ever receive even one award. While receiving awards are nice, my main focus each time I post something is to try to find things that will inspire, motivate or warm someone’s heart and make their life just a little bit sweeter.
The rules are almost the same with the other awards. Just answer her set of questions and that’s it!
- What is the funniest thing about you? – I have an uncanny ability to say things that mean one thing when I actually mean something else. Sort of like Yogi Berra. My buddies at work made a FaceBook page with all of them. It’s called “Dick Muller”. Need some laughs? Check it out…THEN you’ll understand what I mean!
- Who is your favorite personality? – Since I am a coach, my favorite all-time coach is Bobby Knight. He was a total jerk but demanded that his players gave him 110% on the basketball court. He was well respected and a master at his trade. My favorite personality as an athlete is Lou Gehrig and my favorite personality in my everyday life is Curly…from the Three Stooges….simply one of the funniest guys ever!
- What is your lucky thing? – I really don’t have anything that I consider my “lucky thing” but if I had to chose one thing…it would probably be wrist bands when I play softball.
- What is your favorite weather? – Storms. I grew up on the beach and I used to love watching storms come in from the ocean. Watching the sea and waves get rough then scanning the sand after storms for “hidden treasure” are experiences that I will NEVER forget!
- A name that you want to give me. – Friend!
It’s now time for my nominations for this award. I could easily go on and post a fe pages of wonderful blog pages that I think tat you would enjoy…unfortunately, I can’t list them all…so here are a few of my favorite. Please take some time to visit them…it will be well worth your time!!
A Daily Thought
Echoes of the Past
Close to Eighty
Joy of Nine9
A Place Called Love
Pastor Mike Says
JUMP FOR JOY! Photo Project
Tell Me About It
Playing Your Hand Right
There are so many other sites that I would love to nominate but I don’t have the time or space. Congratulations all my friends…you deserve it!!
ahh- that is so kind and thoughtful… even though I have said no awards, I accepted another one for joyofnone9 and it does help with exposure so thanks
Congratulations! and thanks ever so much for nominating me, much appreciated.
Thanks for the nomination http://playingyourhandright.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/inspiring-blogger-award/
You well deserve it, just look at your blog’s name! How can you not fall in love with this page? Keep that good cheer up and thanks for linking too. 🙂
Thanks my friend! 🙂
Congratulations! Thank you very much for nominating me! Should I answer the same 5 questions you answered?
If you would like to answer the five question you could…it’s fun!