The Christmas and Holiday season is a beautiful time of the year. There are millions of lights, decorations, and celebrations taking place all around the world. It is truly a season in which )on the most part) people focus their time and energies trying to give and help others. It is a time of hope, happiness, and a time of reflection.
Thus, the reason for this short blog.
We all can learn a lot during this time of celebration and mirth. A few days ago, I came across the following little “Lesson List”, that I thought would be a cute reminder of some things that we could learn…from a Christmas Tree!
“Lessons from A Christmas Tree” ~ Jane Lee Logan
- Be a light in the darkness.
- We all fall over sometimes.
- You can never wear too much glitter.
- Bring joy to others.
- Sparkle and twinkle as much as possible.
- It is okay to be a little tilted.